Semi-Private Party / Group Bookings
Swabbies Party Booking Information
Swabbies on The River provides guaranteed seating party bookings for 25 or more guests within the designated Friday-Sunday time frames available.
Party bookings are only available for groups of 25 guests or more. If your party has less than 25 guests we are a first come first serve venue. No reservations needed or taken.
Time frames for party bookings:
- Friday: 2pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 12pm – 3pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 2pm
Ending times may vary, due to how much fun your guests will be having! (We must start the parties before the crowds arrive; this is why we only do bookings in these time frames. Must arrive no earlier than set time and depart no later than set time.)
The standard rate for parties starts at $15.95 per guest and can increase if a hot appetizer option is requested. Parties of over 50 guests will encounter a $25 staff/ clean-up fee.
The standard rate of $15.95 per guest includes:
- 2 tacos per guest (including our famous Corona beer battered fish tacos, Swabbies famous original shredded beef, or chicken tacos)
- Chips and salsa bar
- Veggie and fruit platter
- A complimentary soda, tea, or bottled water for any guest who chooses a non-alcoholic option
- The quote for a party of 25 guests is $373.75. There is a $300 deposit to hold the date. This deposit applies to the total bill.
- Since Swabbies is an outdoor venue, please plan your event with weather in consideration. If weather fails us, we can reschedule your event to another date. (If we do not provide any service or food we can refund your $300 deposit.)
- For staffing and ordering purposes, an exact head count will be needed the Wednesday before the event date.
- We do encourage having a guest arrive early to decorate if desired.
- For your convenience, a cake may be stored in our refrigerator.
- For wine/champagne, a cork fee of $10.00 will be applied and must be poured by a server or bartender employed at Swabbies.
- Please remind guests to carpool. We have limited parking in our lot, and a public boat launch next door which charges $5 to park.
- Please be aware of all cover charges; there is no negotiation on cover charges.
- All guests must purchase a wristband after the first set of music is performed.
Please send the deposit to:
PO BOX 216394, Sacramento, CA 95821
Payable to SWABBIES INC
MEMO: Name of party, date and time, head count
Designated drivers or cab services are always recommended. Please drink responsibly.